4 December 2014

Holos to Irish Made Skincare

I must say I was very excited when I heard about new Irish Skincare brand Holos and this Love Your Skin Anti-Aging Facial Oil is a highlight of this home-grown brand and a new staple in my skincare regime.

This is, ashamedly, the first beauty review on Penelope's Bed of an Irish-run beauty company so, when I heard about Holos, I jumped at the chance to try out one of their products and what I found was a brand that was producing skincare that was so natural and skin-loving. And the fact that it's from an Irish brand made me love it a bit more; it gives me hope! It seems like a good sign for the country that people are setting up skincare and beauty companies over here, which I'm seeing more and more of over the past year or so, and I will make sure to check out as many Irish beauty brands as possible on Penelope's Bed from here in out.

Holos Love Your Skin Anti-Aging Facial Oil is packed full of ingredients your skin is crying out for and the goodness in the ingredients impact your skin quite noticeably very quickly. The main components of this product are Argan Oil with essential oils of Rose, Palmerosa, Benzoin and Frankincense. The combination of these essential oils with Argan Oil is designed to feed your skin with natural, healthy ingredients to keep it looking young, fresh, firm and radiant.

The radiance was one of the elements I noticed from a very early stage and another thing was how smooth my skin felt after a very short time using this oil. The combination of ingredients is designed to give you a more youthful look by restoring the skin's lipid layer, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles and dullness. The oil melts into your skin and absorbs quite quickly. I use it as part of my daily skincare routine morning and night.

I absolutely love oils like this for your skin, which I go into more detail about here. My favourite aspect really is that it feels like you are feeding your skin lots of healthy and beneficial ingredients ready made for specific problems and Holos Love Your Skin Anti-Aging Facial Oil (€22.20) ticks so many boxes, made a noticeable difference on my skin and, the clincher for me, is proudly made by an Irish brand.

Since Holos is a relatively new brand, here is the list of stockist across the country:

  • Smallchanges Eco Store, Gorey, County Wexford

  • French's Pharmacy, New Ross, County Wexford

  • Eyrebrushed Makeup Studios, Kilkenny

  • Mrs. Bee's Healthy Options, Gorey, County Wexford

  • Remedies Health Store, Dungarvan, County Waterford

  • Only Natural Health Store, Wexford Town

  • The Conservatory, Laragh, County Wicklow

  • Cahir Craft Granary, Cahir, County Tipperary

  • Solero Viva Health Store, Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary

  • Wexford Lavender Farm, Inch, Gorey, County Wexford

  • Alive and Well Health Store, Carlow

  • Evolv, Enniscorthy, County Wexford

  • Nature's Gold, Greystones, County Wicklow

  • Nature's Gold at Avoca, Rathcoole, County Dublin

  • Horan's Health Store, Clash, Tralee, County Kerry

  • Horan's Health Store, Rock St. Tralee, County Kerry

  • Horan's Health Store, 36 William St. Listowel, County Kerry

  • Horan's Health Store, Main St. Cashel, County Tipperary

  • Horan's Health Store, Fermoy, County Cork

  • Health and Harmony, Thurles, County Tipperary

  • Mother Earth, Tullamore, County Offaly

  • Hazel's Health Store, Navan, County Meath

  • An Tobairin Health Store, Bandon, County Cork

  • Full of beans Health Store, George's Court SC, Waterford

  • Full of beans, Health Store, Ardkeen SC, Waterford

Alternatively, to order products or find out more about each product and the brand as a whole, check out http://www.holos.ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment